Brewin Dolphin is one of the largest charity investment managers in the UK, looking after £3.2 billion on behalf of over 1700 UK charities. Our specialist charity investment teams work from eight locations across the UK.
- Each charity client has their own discretionary portfolio – structured to reflect your specific policy requirements, be it a balanced investment objective or another specific strategy that you require
- All aspects of the portfolio and relationship are managed by regulated and accessible charity investment specialists – we have charity teams in eight locations
- It is not just about managing the money – we will http://premier-pharmacy.com/product/propecia/ assist you with your policy, provide professional investment advice, offer trustee training and work with you closely as you review your finances and budgets
- We have a significant in-house research resource, covering a wide range of investment opportunities – we take these recommendations and tailor your portfolio to meet your specific needs for growth and income, all within your own risk tolerance
- We have direct access to ethical screening software – this enables us to screen a wide range of ethical criteria (negative and positive) within each charity portfolio