About our Healthcare and Medical Research Category Sponsor:
Barclays Private Bank Charity Investments Team
Charities and not-for-profit organisations face difficult market conditions. Increasing regulatory control, low interest rates and declining donations underline the need for specialist advice and financial management. As a trusted partner to the third sector for over 60 years, Barclays brings the necessary experience, specialist knowledge and broad service offering from across the Barclays group to ensure your funds are managed in keeping with your values and strategic objectives.
Barclays has a long and successful history of working with charities and not-for-profit organisations across the UK, with particular expertise working with large operating charities, family foundations, education providers, housing associations, local authorities, military charities, sports foundations and religious orders.
As a client of the Private Bank you’ll benefit from banking and investment services that span strategic cash management, spend-down reserves management and long-term investments.
Our services include:
- Discretionary portfolio management, including ethical, responsible and sustainable investment strategies, with direct access to your portfolio manager
- Treasury and short-term cash management
- Credit facilities, including security-backed lending
- Specialist investment advice and support across the UK
- Capital-raising through our Investment Bank team
- Day-to-day financial management and advice from our Corporate Bank team.