About our Education and Training Category Sponsor:
Anderson Quigley builds better organisations and life-changing careers. Through outstanding client service and personal, responsible support to candidates, we bring expertise in executive search, interim management and advisory services. The sectors we support focus on improving the well-being of society and we support them by providing expert senior recruitment services driven by a core set of values: integrity, diversity and hands-on project ownership. Above all, we are a responsible business, focused on individual and collective development to support continual learning.
Anderson Quigley doesn’t simply fill vacancies, we build better organisations and set up life-changing careers. Our partners have held leading roles in some of the foremost executive search and selection firms in the UK, and they leverage that experience on your behalf delivering expert executive search combining decades of experience, cultural understanding, rigorous analysis and genuine senior project ownership. Challenging our clients to take positive action to promote diverse appointments and think more creatively on cross sector hires, we know that people are so much more than just their skills on the page.
The legacy benefits from an expert interim manager and consultant, whether recruited to oversee a critical project or temporarily fill an essential management position, can be substantial. At AQ we draw on our extensive and diverse pool of cross sector and pre-selected interim leaders to secure our clients a choice of talent to fill critical gaps, quickly. Our senior team has a proven track record in introducing experienced interim managers who push through major initiatives and deliver sustained impact. Critical to our success has been the importance we give to candidate care. In delivering through our primary values of integrity, diversity and hands-on project ownership Anderson Quigley guarantee candidates the highest levels of service as well as efficient assignment management.
Our drive to build better organisations and life-changing careers requires an approach that goes beyond search and interim services and we offer our clients and candidates a suite of people assessment and developmental services:
- Career Transition Support – Our senior partners, professional career coaches, and chartered occupational psychologists deliver a series of structured sessions and tests to provide the necessary practical and emotional support to help staff transition and orient themselves as they re-enter the job market.
- Leadership Assessment – We provide a range of leadership assessment tools delivered by chartered occupational psychologists. Through a combination of tests, interviews and reports we measure and uncover personality, preferred work behaviours, leadership style, conflict style, values, drives, emotional intelligence, critical thinking and ability.
- The Anderson Quigley Network – Whether new in role or not, few people are the finished professional and everyone needs a critical friend. The Anderson Quigley Network is a support network of high profile industry leaders – no consultants, no corporate lingo – so you can get advice from those who have actually been there and done it. Our network was created to help organisations build capacity in their leaders as they on-board to a new role or respond to critical change. Combining the professional experience of our network with our occupational psychologists, Anderson Quigley will prepare your leaders for the demands of your organisation’s future.
- Internal Assessment – We offer fair, objective assessment support on internal recruitment exercises. We work with organisations undergoing internal change and restructures, providing advice on job design and structure before delivering a robust assessment programme. We provide a developmental process for all candidates, ensuring a fair outcome and protecting the client in what can be emotional circumstances.
- Governance and Board Diagnostics – The support of sectors in social development and education is central to our values, much like the non-executive talent that supports our clients. Largely giving their time for free, these are professionals of real calibre that come together as volunteers supporting and challenging their organisations. Anderson Quigley delivers diagnostic reviews through interviews and surveys to audit structure, dynamic, skills gaps, and decision making efficacy.